Terms and Conditions
Last updated: August 10, 2019
These Terms and Conditions ("Terms", "Terms and Conditions") govern your relationship with Winetrips (www.winetrips.eu) website (the "Service") operated by Bilta EAD ("us", "we", or "our").
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before using the Service.
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, suppliers, users and others who access or use the Service.
By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you may not access the Service.
Our Service allows you to post, link, store, share and otherwise make available certain information, text, graphics, videos, or other material ("Content"). You are responsible for the Content that you post to the Service, including its legality, reliability, and appropriateness.
By posting Content to the Service, you grant us the right and license to use, modify, publicly perform, publicly display, reproduce, and distribute such Content on and through the Service. You retain any and all of your rights to any Content you submit, post or display on or through the Service and you are responsible for protecting those rights. You agree that this license includes the right for us to make your Content available to other users of the Service, who may also use your Content subject to these Terms.
In consideration for Winetrips granting you access to and use of the Services, you agree that Winetrips may enable advertising on the Services, including in connection with the display of your content or other information. We may also use your content to promote Winetrips, including its products and content. We will never sell your content to third parties without your explicit permission.
You represent and warrant that:
- the Content is yours (you own it) or you have the right to use it and grant us the rights and license as provided in these Terms, and
- the posting of your Content on or through the Service does not violate the privacy rights, publicity rights, copyrights, contract rights or any other rights of any person.
We can remove any content you post for any reason.
You can delete any of your posts, or your account, anytime. Processing the deletion may take a little time, but we’ll do it as quickly as possible. We may keep backup copies of your deleted post or account on our servers.
We do not allow content or accounts that engage in the following restricted categories of activity:
- Threats of violence or actions that threaten, encourage, or incite violence against anyone, directly or indirectly
- Hate speech (hateful text, images, symbols, or other content) against people based on characteristics like race, ethnicity, national origin, religion, disability, disease, age, sexual orientation, gender, or gender identity
- Harassment, bullying, threatening, or shaming someone, reviewing businesses or products in a gratuitously harmful or abusive manner
- Promotion of harmful conspiracies
- Facilitation of gambling or betting
- Facilitation of buying or selling social media interactions, including off-platform
- Facilitation of illegal sexual services
- Facilitation of copyright violation
- Posting intimate or explicit images
- Exploitation of minors and content promoting the sexual or violent exploitation of minors, including the sexualization of fictional minors
Spam is not allowed on Winetrips. All spam will be immediately removed from Winetrips, without notification. While it is hard to define this content with precision, here are some representative behaviors we consider as characteristic of spam:
- Posting content primarily to drive traffic to, or increase the search rankings of, an external site, product, or service
- Scraping and reposting content from other sources for the primary purpose of generating revenue or other personal gains
- Posting duplicate content, whether from a single account or across multiple accounts
- Stories where the content is clipped with the sole purpose of linking to the rest of the article on a different website
- Performing a disproportionately large number of interactions, particularly by automated means
- Repeatedly using responses or other interactions as a method of promotion
- Use or re-use content templates with slight modifications across multiple posts and accounts
When you create an account with us, you must provide us information that is accurate, complete, and current at all times. Failure to do so constitutes a breach of the Terms, which may result in immediate termination of your account on our Service.
You are responsible for safeguarding the password that you use to access the Service and for any activities or actions under your password, whether your password is with our Service or a third-party service.
You agree not to disclose your password to any third party. You must notify us immediately upon becoming aware of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your account.
The legal age for consumption of alcohol in Bulgaria is 18 years of age. As such all Winetrips wine experiences are restricted to those aged 18 years or over. By using Winetrips, you affirm that you are over 18.
The Service and its original content (excluding Content provided by users), features and functionality are and will remain the exclusive property of Winetrips and its licensors. The Service is protected by copyright, trademark, and other laws of both the Bulgaria and foreign countries. Our trademarks and trade dress may not be used in connection with any product or service without the prior written consent of Winetrips.
Links To Other Web Sites
Our Service may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by Winetrips.
Winetrips has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that Winetrips shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
Winetrips platform approaches both, tourists (consumers) and organizations. On the Winetrips platform users have the chance to find and book tours, activities and experiences. The content and offers are placed online by a range of local suppliers. Winetrips does not appear itself as the organizer, operator, seller or other contract partner with regards to the tourist service agreement with the user.
The information on Winetrips is for general informational purposes only. Information on the platform does not constitute an offer binding to Winetrips. Binding agreements with suppliers of activities available on the Winetrips require a request through the Winetrips and the supplier's acceptance of the request.
We may terminate or suspend your account immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if you breach the Terms.
Upon termination, your right to use the Service will immediately cease. If you wish to terminate your account, you may simply discontinue using the Service.
Limitation Of Liability
In no event shall Winetrips, nor its partners, employees, partners, agents, suppliers, or affiliates, be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential or punitive damages, including without limitation, loss of profits, data, use, goodwill, or other intangible losses, resulting from:
- your access to or use of or inability to access or use the Service;
- any conduct or content of any third party on the Service;
- any content obtained from the Service; and
- unauthorized access, use or alteration of your transmissions or content, whether based on warranty, contract, tort (including negligence) or any other legal theory, whether or not we have been informed of the possibility of such damage, and even if a remedy set forth herein is found to have failed of its essential purpose.
Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The Service is provided on an "AS IS" and "AS AVAILABLE" basis. The Service is provided without warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement or course of performance.
Winetrips its subsidiaries, affiliates, and its licensors do not warrant that:
- the Service will function uninterrupted, secure or available at any particular time or location;
- any errors or defects will be corrected;
- the Service is free of viruses or other harmful components; or
- the results of using the Service will meet your requirements.
Winetrips won’t be liable to you for any damages that arise from your using the Services. If you find a security vulnerability on Winetrips, tell us: email@example.com.
These Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Bulgaria, without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
Our failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not be considered a waiver of those rights. If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in effect. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between us regarding our Service, and supersede and replace any prior agreements we might have between us regarding the Service.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a change is material, we’ll let you know before they take effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.
By continuing to access or use our Service after those revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms. If you do not agree to the new terms, please stop using the Service.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org.